Terms & Conditions
We operate the website www.lastminutechef.com
We are Last Minute Chef Pty Ltd ( ABN 76 103 658 215 ) trading as Last Minute Chef
Last Minute Chef have the right to change, remove and add products and pricing without notice.
Last Minute Chef on line accepts payment through Paypal and credit card. Payment needs to be processed and cleared before your order is dispatched
Acceptance of Order
Last Minute Chef reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, such as the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price of the product or service or an error in your order.
We make every effort to keep all our product lines in stock. However, occasionally a product may be out of stock. In this case we may need to hold your order until we make the product. After you place your order, we’ll advise you if we are missing any products. We may offer a comparable alternative especially for the catering party packs.
We can also let you know when we think we will have the product available again.
- At present we are only trialing deliveries in one area of the Melbourne Metropolitan area. We can only deliver in this area as shown on our website. If you live outside this area you are welcome to place an order with your closest store and pick up your order from that store. ( The stores have a much larger range than our online store)
- As this is a new service deliveries will be made only on Wednesday and Friday between 9am – 4pm. You will receive notification from us regarding when you will receive your delivery.
- Please leave any special delivery instructions when completing your order.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery we will contact you to inform you that the delivery has been made.
Minimum order for delivery is $75.00
There is a $0.00 delivery fee for postcodes within in our delivery catchment.
Our products may be delivered in foam boxes with dry ice. The products will stay frozen for up to 6 hours. Please take care with dry ice. Do not handle dry ice with bare hands. Use insulated gloves. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As soon as you receive your order, store products in your freezer.
Refunds and Returns
Please choose carefully as we cannot refund or exchange goods ordered in error or because of a change of mind due to their perishable nature.
If you have received an incorrect order or product please notify us immediately by phone 9720 6087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is a problem with a product you have received please email us at email@example.com so we can resolve any problems.
Food Allergy Disclaimer
Last Minute Chef makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Our products are labelled with possible allergen-containing ingredients; however despite us taking the greatest care in our kitchen there is always a risk of contamination.
In our production kitchen we use milk, egg, gluten, fish, nuts and tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, soybean, sesame seeds and products containing sulphites. We cannot guarantee a total absence of these in any of our products. There is also a possibility that ingredients that we buy from manufacturers could change their formulation at any time, without notice.
Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Last Minute Chef are committed to protecting your privacy. We regard customer privacy an important part of our relationship with our customers.
Any personal information we collect about you is used to provide you with the best possible product and service, and to keep you informed of any additional services we may offer which may be relevant to you.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details.
The Last Minute Chef web site takes every precaution possible to protect your personally identifiable information.
Last Minute Chef uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
All online credit card transactions performed on our site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Last Minute Chef or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under SSL Encryption technology.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Last Minute Chef
Easter – Guess the number of eggs
Prize is the jar pictured with various chocolate eggs inside to the value of $150.
All entries need to have an email address and guess the number of eggs in the jar to qualify.
Only one entry per person.
The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winner will need to collect the prize or be within the Last Minute Chef delivery zone and be available for drop off on Wednesday’s or Friday’s.