Competition Terms & Conditions
Date Last Modified: May 10, 2017
Last Minute Chef ‘$100 gift voucher for mum’ – Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
- The competition is being run by Last Minute Chef PTY LTD, 12/981 Mountain Hwy, Boronia, VIC, 3155.
- The $100 gift voucher for mum (“the competition”) commences at 12 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 10th May 2017.
- The closing time for entering the competition is 11 am AEST on 12th, May 2017.
- Entry to the competition is open to Australian residents residing in VIC.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must:
Comment on a lastminutechef social post (Facebook or Instagram) with the reasons why they think their mother deserves the voucher.
- Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- The voucher is to be collected and used in store only.
- Staff employed by Last Minute Chef Pty Ltd and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There will be one (1) major prize. This prize will include the following and is valued at $100 in total:
One $100 Mother’s Day voucher
- There will be one (1) draw at 11:30 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 12th May 2017 at the Last Minute Chef offices. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
- The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by messaging through the social media platform supplied by the entrant in their comment/entry.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within twenty-one (7) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by prize winners.
- The prizes will be mailed to the prize winner within thirty (30) days of the claim date or collected in store.
- The prize winner may be required to provide evidence of their identity (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) when receiving the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with using the prize.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Last Minute Chefs website. By entering the competition, entrants grant Last Minute Chef permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- Last Minute Chef is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- Last Minute Chef accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- Last Minute Chef’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.